A major fire broke out on the sets of ‘The Voice India Kids 2’ on Tuesday. A short circuit sparked off fire on the set of popular singing reality show.
The judges of the show, singer Neha Kakkar, and rapper Badshah were prepping up for New Year’s upcoming special episode when this incident happened.
After Neha performed on the song Kala Chashma, in an unfortunate turn of events the set caught fire during her act. The accident took place at the waiting area which is right adjacent to the PCR and stage.
The shoot was on and fortunately no one got hurt. Within few minutes of the fire, the kids and the judges along with the crew were made to evacuate. The shoot was halted for almost 2 hours.
Luckily, The Voice India Kids set is equipped with fire safety measures and the situation was under control in the given time.
Celebrity judge Neha Kakkar shared the horrifying experience with the daily, “We were performing on the song ‘Kala Chasma’ (from the Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra-starrer ‘Baar Baar Dekho’). The fire started just as we got done with the performance.”
Adding further, Coach Papon said “The kids sang so well that there was literally a fire on the set. On a serious note, everything is under control and thankfully the production has taken good care of things.”
Concerned about everyone’s wellbeing, Palak Muchhal added “Thanks to the safety measures that we have on the set, the fire didn’t spread and it was all taken care of on time.”