Forbes has released its India Celebrity 100 list and its not Virat Kohli or Shah Rukh Khan, but the Bhaijaan of Bollywood Salman Khan who has topped the list for the second consecutive year by Rs.232.83 crores.
Salman Khan has again proven why he is one of the most loved and picked T.V. celebrity, and there are many reasons why. This Khan has already made history by hosting shows like Dus Ka Dum and Bigg Boss, by giving movies like Sultan, and amazing advertisements. However, talking about his his rating in Forbes, we would love to congratulate him for a successful 2017 .
Here are the Top 10 in the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list:
1) Salman Khan (Rs. 232.83 crores)
2) Shah Rukh Khan ( Rs. 170.50 crores)
3) Virat Kohli ( Rs. 100.72 crores)
4) Akshay Kumar ( Rs. 98.25 crores)
5) Sachin Tendulkar ( Rs. 82.50 crores)
6) Aamir Khan ( Rs. 68.75 crores)
7) Priyanka Chopra ( Rs. 68 crores)
8) MS Dhoni ( Rs. 63.77 crores)
9) Hrithik Roshan ( Rs. 63.12 crores)
10) Ranveer Singh ( Rs. 62.63 crores)
The Celebrity 100 list comprises of earnings between October 1, 2016, and September 30, 2017.