Bollywood actor Salman Khan received a death threat from a gangster Lawrence Bishnoi of Rajasthan on Thursday. The gangster said that the bollywood actor will be killed in Jodhpur.
“Salman Khan will be killed here, in Jodhpur… Then he will come to know about our real identity,” Bishnoi told media persons while being taken to a Jodhpur court in police security.
The gangster has more than 20 cases of attempt to murder, carjacking, extortion, snatching and under Arms Act in Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, and Rajasthan.
However, he claimed that he had been framed in false cases and that to date, not even a single witness had deposed in the court to prove the charges.
“Now, if police want me to do some major crime, I shall kill Salman Khan and that too in Jodhpur,” he said.
Lawrence Bishnoi’s death threat to Salman Khan is being linked with the black buck killing case of 1998, in which Salman Khan and his co-actors are accused. It was the Bishnoi community which had brought up the black buck hunting case, and ever since the community considers the Bollywood actor a “villain”.
Well, this is not the first time when Salman has received a death threat. Earlier too, in 2016 the actor got threats from an anonymous phone caller who has threatened to kill him.
On the work front, Salman Khan is revering in the success of his recent release Tiger Zinda Hai. The 52-year-old has also kick-started shooting for his next film, Race 3.