fbpx
Home Actor Parth Samthaan denied the allegations of molestation against him, called them ‘false...

Parth Samthaan denied the allegations of molestation against him, called them ‘false and baseless’

0
325

A 20-year-old model named Sushmita Chakravarty, has accused ‘Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan’ fame actor Parth Samthaan of molestation and has registered a complaint against him.

Parth Samthaan 2

Post this Parth too shared a statement on the whole issue but while Parth was trying to prove himself innocent by saying that he was exposing Vikas Gupta’s dirty plans to demean him.

Negating the allegations he said that the case was false and baseless. “To start with , the case is completely false and baseless .. went to the police station today , gave my statement .. and I am out of it … and yes it was a dispute among friends .. and she complained after almost 1.5 years …at the station we also got to know from the cops that the girl Sushmita chokraborty had come with vikas  Gupta to the station and hence plotted all those false accusations without any proof and filed the case ..the very next day she called me and said she realized what she had done and wanted to take the case back .. but since she filed an FIR , cops could not take the case back … today ,I gave all my call recordings and WhatsApp conversations to the cops which I had with Sushmita where it is clearly mentioned that she wants to take the case back and did all this in the heat of the moment .. and then requesting me to sort it out as soon as possible….. time and again Vikas Gupta has been trying to demean me and that everyone is aware of .. don’t need to say more as I know the audience is sensible enough of what’s happening as they have already witnessed me getting into  stupid controversies before ….also given the fact that women are given special rights by law over men in such situations .. to which I completely respect .. but does not mean that they should take undue advantage of it and stoop so low in order to demean me or anyone ….thank you,” he said.

A complaint of molestation was lodged against the actor by a 20-year-old model in Bangar Nagar police station under section 354 A of the Indian Penal Code.

The model claims that Parth, her friend of several years, misbehaved with her, following which she started getting ‘insulting and shameful’ calls from men asking for ‘favours.’ She also stated that he and his friends shared her details on their Whatsapp group where they called her ‘easy’ and said that her character was bad, also leaking her pictures and that they would target 16-year-old girls.

Read the full story here: FIR against Parth Samthaan for molesting 20-year-old model Sushmita Chakravarty

 The FIR was filed last month, as the incident had apparently occurred on February 20.
Back in 2013, Parth had accused Vikas of molestation after which many said they were in a relationship. But all this the model has now come up with, is done was Vikas or is the very reality, is the question.