Massive fire breaks out at Saumya Tandon’s house, actress get minor burns

In the shocking turn of events, massive fire broke out at Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai actress Saumya Tandon’s house.

fire breaks out at Saumya Tandon's house

The actress took to social media to share the fire incident at her home.

Fire breaks out at Saumya Tandon’s house

“Had fire in my house. Lessons learnt 1. Never sleep with liquit mosquito replant next to your bed especially if it’s over take it off the switch 2. Never have loose connection things plugged in 3. Learn to use fire extinguishers infact buy n keep it at home now,” she tweeted.

While talking to Spotboye, the actress said, “Yes, all safe but got minor burns.”

She told how it all happened, “It was fire in the plug where mosquito repellent was put in the middle of the night, probably the liquid was over and it overheated. All of us are safe. MA got slight burn on her cheek as it was next to her bed. I and my nanny were trying to put the fire off so got minor burns in the palms. All safe. Thanks ” she said.

Read also:

Bhabiji… fame Saumya Tandon finally reveals the name of her newborn baby boy

Recently, the actress delivered a baby boy on January 14. She named him Miraan.

Saumya played the role of Kareena Kapoor’s sister named Roop in Jab We Met.

About Jyoti Nagdev

Check Also


Anupama Latest Update: Malti Devi Promises to Reunite Anuj and Anupama

Anupama and Anju aka Rupali Ganguly and Gaurav Khanna’s show Anupama is been really popular …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *